NEW! "Get Fit" a fitness & exercise collection @Studio Miki~
I was overweight, anemic, got winded going up stairs or around the block- and felt like I was 60 or 70 years old! So that day, I resolved to make changes- and I did. I started eating healthier - watching my portions and eating fresh; and started an exercise routine, building up a bit at a time over the months. In 11 eleven months, I had shed 65 pounds, felt like I was 30 years old and feel better than I have in decades!
This collection was a long time in the making- for the most part, up in my head, rolling around, gathering steam. I hope it can serve to anyone who needs some motivation, or who needs to document their own healthy journeys- whether your are a digi girl, a hybrid artiste or a crafty and hands-on creator- there's something for everyone in this mega fitness collection!
In the "Get Fit Bundle" by Microferk Designs, you get all of the contents of the "Get Fit Page Kit", which includes:
• 12 beautifully blended, patterned and/or textured papers
• 160 elements (plus 34 recolored pieces)
• an alpha set made of gleaming chrome, reminiscent of the chrome on gym equipment, that includes upper and lower case letters, numbers, and 7 extra characters
• a set of 3 acrylic styles for your customizing pleasure- as a Photoshop Style file and jpgs for use in other graphic programs. (Included are xml files for use in Photoshop Elements 6 +)
In the bundle you also get:
• "Get Fit Chrome Alphas": 6 complete alpha sets in a san serif font, in blue, cinnamon, ivory, orange, purple and sea foam, that includes upper case and lower case letters, numbers, and 7 extra characters
• "Get Fit Textured Plains": 8 solid papers with a delightful shimmery texture
• "Get Fit Word Art": a set of 25 word art pieces to illuminate your layouts
Each element is in its own file - no need to 'cut' apart. All elements and papers are created at 300ppi, with papers saved as high-resolution jpgs for stunning print clarity, and elements saved as png files to preserve transparency. Drop shadows are only applied in instances where layering of pieces within an element necessitate shadowing for realism.
Check out the "Get Fit Collection" for more coordinating design products by Studio Miki.
(Also available separately as "Get Fit Papers", "Get Fit Textured Plains", "Get Fit Elements", "Get Fit Alphas", "Get Fit Chrome Alphas", "Get Fit Word Art" and "Get Fit Acrylic Styles" by Microferk Designs)
Includes the following:
Closeups of Elements:
And here are wonderful add ons, all included in the BUNDLE, but not included in the PAGE KIT.
Get Fit Textured Plains:
Get Fit Word Art:
Get Fit Chrome Alphas:
***FREE WITH PURCHASE OF "Get Fit Bundle" OR "Get Fit Page Kit" by Microferk Designs***