NEW! "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Packs" deluxe bundle and packs by Studio Miki ~
Are you curious about the new trend in planners? Or have you already taken the jump and want to play with new goodies?
Whether you are strictly digi diva, a hybrid artiste, or "print and play" planner, these planner products are a must for your planner stash!
In "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Package" you get the following 16 pages in both half US Letter size (5½ x 8½") and A5 size, in layered PSD and TIFF file formats, as well as a flattened jpg format:
• 2 different "cover" pages
• Before, During & After page
• DailyPlanner page
• Month-at-a-Glance (using both left & right sides)
• Goals page
• Inspiration page
• Weekly Meal Planner (left & right sides)
• Shopping List
• Meal Stats page
• Progress Peeks page
• Recipe Page
• Monthly Weight Chart page
• Workout Log page
• 2 different frames, 4 paper flowers,fitness/exercise words, months, numbers 0-9, days of the week, small numbers 1 thru 31, border strips, blank word labels and stars
You also get:
• "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Journal Cards": 25 cards in 3 different sizes:
1.5"x1.9" (fits Erin Condren spaces)
1.5"x2.25" (fits Happy Planner spaces)
1.1"x1.5" (fit3 my monthly blocks)
• "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Labels": 55 unique labels, plus 38 blank recolors for your own customization
• "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Word Art": 10 pieces of word art
• "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Printable Sheets": 11 different sheets of printables (journal cards, labels, word art, fitness/exercise words, months, numbers 0-9, days of the week, small numbers 1 thru 31, border strips, blank word labels and stars. Provided in both US Letter size and A4 size.
You may use the layered template versions (PSD or TIFF) versions as is, with modifications to the titles and date numbers. I have used the fonts "TW Cen MT Condensed" , "TW Cen MT Condensed Extra Bold" and "Placard Condensed" (all readily available on the internet for download) so you can easily change to the font of your choice. You can also clip your favorite papers, change the colors, use styles and effects, and add embellishments to further customize your pages! Then print, cut, punch and use in your favorite binder/planner!
For a simpler approach, you may use the JPG versions "as-is", and add the title labels (for example, the month or year, name of recipe, etc.) and add any of the elements to embellish as well. Then print, cut, punch and use in your favorite binder/planner!
Created at 300ppi for superior print quality.
"Get Fit Deluxe Planner Journal Cards", "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Labels", "Get Fit Deluxe Planner Word Art" and ""Get Fit Deluxe Planner Printable Sheets"" available separately.