Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some more layouts from my Creative Team

Sometimes I don't have a layout in time for release- and it's always  bummed me out to not share them with you. So now, from to time, I'm going to just go ahead and post some lovely layouts from my creative team! This month has been a particularly busy one- for me and for them, as I've been releasing new products in two different stores! These ladies always amaze me with their talent and beautiful layouts. SO without further ado, let's feast our eyes!
From Lorraine, using the "Imagica Collection" by Microferk Designs:
Lorraine Imagica Add Ons 
and:
Lorraine Imagica
From Danesa, using the "Sanctuary Collection" by Microferk Designs:
Danesa Sanctuary Add OnsFrom Lorraine, using the "Sanctuary Collection" by Microferk Designs:
Lorraine Sanctuary Add Ons
and:
Lorraine Sanctuary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home