Sunday, June 10, 2012

Feedback always welcome!

Hi all! Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend- doing whatever it is you like to do best~
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your ongoing support, patronage and friendship. But I also want to thank those of you who who have taken the time to contact me and give me valuable feedback, suggestions, requests, concerns, etc. You are one of the most important resources I can count, and I want you all to know that I take your thoughts very seriously. There may be times I am unable to accommodate some requests, but most of the time the feedback given is really what helps shape future projects and my direction. So, I'd like to thank you all for helping me out, helping me grow and providing ME with such gorgeous inspiration when you share your layouts with me! Look forward to a CLASSIC Microferk Designs Collection coming out in the next day or so.......

~miki
PS. You can always leave comments here- or email me at mferkul@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home